Temporary Vertical Concrete Barrier (TVCB)
TVCBs Concrete Barrier Hire
Temporary Vertical Concrete Barriers (TVCBs) are the perfect safety barrier for a huge variety of applications including many types of temporary works and flood defence walls. They also make ideal Vehicle Security Barriers (VSBs), Vehicle Containment Barriers (VCBs) and can be used for Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM).
They are cast from MSM’s highly regarded high strength concrete (50N/mm2) which, combined with Highways Agency specification steel reinforcing means that the barriers meet the component requirements of EN 1317 ‘Compliant Road Restraint Systems for Temporary Safety Barriers’ (when installed by a Highways Agency approved contractor).
TVCBs have a multitude of uses including…
- To create a safe working area for your workforce
- To provide flood defences
- Protecting pedestrians from traffic
- Providing traffic barriers / bases for secure fencing to be fixed to (particularly useful for large public events such as the Olympics / Commonwealth games
- Preventing un-authorised access to forecourts, car parks, fields and site compounds
- Helping direct traffic flows safely
- As counterweights, kentledge for scaffolding, fencing, cranes, etc
- Proving security against ram raiders and terrorist attacks
The safety barriers are connected together at the scarf joint by M24 high tensile bolts.
MSM Hire TVCBs are always available direct from stock for nationwide next day delivery.
A crane off-load and place service is available
Block hire UK, crowd barriers for hire birmingham, crowd barriers for hire midlands, crowd barriers for hire west yorkshire crowd barriers for hire west midlands, Temporary Vertical Concrete Barrier Hire